- Today he is clean for 15 months.
- Today he is engaged to a wonderful girl who we all adore
- Today he is a college student who is passing all his classes
- Today he is a happy and nice person
- Today he tells me he loves me often
- Today he attends group recovery sessions once a week
- Today he attends NA meetings 3 times a week where he speaks freely and helps others
- Today he is working on the 12 Steps with his NA sponsor
- Today we can all look ahead with hope
- Today we are thankful for his strength and all the people he surrounds himself with that are so supportive
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Today I am planning for Thanksgiving, grocery shopping, cleaning the house. I have been thinking a lot about what Thanksgiving means to us. Two years ago on Thanksgiving, Son2 came to us with his heroin addiction. So much has happened since then.