Friday, November 26, 2010

It was a good Thanksgiving...

Yesterday, I cooked, and cooked and cooked.  It was a lot of work, a bit of stress, and well worth it, every single minute.  Both my sons were around, my sister, Sis, my nephew, M, my niece, S, my parents.  I was so happy to have everyone in my house, all together.  These are the memories I will always cherish.  We marked this day in our hearts, I gave Son2 lots of hugs and we exchanged many meaningful looks (yes, corny, but true).  He even thanked Sis in his own round about way for forcing his confession two years ago.  He told her he talks about her a lot in Recovery.  I told everyone how much I appreciated their presence and we ate lots and lots of good food.

Thank you all for reading and for all the advice.  I appreciate it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment