Thursday, March 17, 2011

Quick update...it's all about me

This post is about me... all about me...  Seems selfish, but I'm going to try.

I was offered and accepted the position at work, so I will be promoted next month.  YAY for me!  I already have been moved to a new bigger cubicle which is pretty sweet.

I am disappointed with the recent events here in my state of Wisconsin.  Lots of tension around here lately, and the protests get bigger and more elaborate. I did protest at the Capitol a couple of weeks ago along with about 75,000 others.

I decided to go on a diet, change my eating habits, try to self-improve and take better care of myself.  This has been going on about 3 weeks or so.  Guess what?  I feel better!

It is spring, and I love spring.  We had some nice warm days this week where, along with Daylight Savings Time, I was able to get outside after work, first to cross country ski one last time, and then to go for a nice walk.

I got my hair cut today... something about that always renews me.

So, I managed to get through this without mentioning one other person (ok, except the other protesters).  It's kind of a challenge to completely focus on yourself even if just for a few minutes.

Try it...

No comments:

Post a Comment