Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Holidays

Before I get too busy with the holidays I wanted to thank you all.  To all the bloggers I follow, you all have given me so much to think about.  You've all been through so much, I am just beginning to understand.  I can't begin to give any advice, I have no answers, and I can't tell you how to feel.  I can just say I hope you find Peace during this holiday season.

I will be seeing my sons soon....  another Christmas full of memories, kids, parents, siblings, grandma, nieces and nephews, most of them I look forward to seeing (you can choose your friends, but not your family... ha-ha).

By the way, Son2 did pass all his classes, just barely on the one.  I'm relieved, I think that gets him off academic probation.  Why was this my worry?  Well, it shouldn't have been, but mom-mode kicked in a little.  At least it didn't keep me up at night this time.

1 comment:

  1. My daughter Heather just told us she got to C's, an A and a B... okay... the "new me" and my "new way of viewing things" is cool with that!
    I'm new to your blog, so just read through all the posts. I can so relate to the one you posted on Son2's b-day on the 12th.
    Thanks!
    Hope you had a blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete